What extra value can you expect from Inscape?:
Inscape offers you 3-year full-time BACHELOR OF DESIGN Degrees or Diplomas in:
Or you can enrol in a 1-year full-time Higher Certificate in:
- In YEAR ONE of any of our three Design Programmes you receive textbooks, stationery and all the software you will work on INCLUDED in your fees, no extra or hidden expenses!
- Inscape is an accredited tertiary education institution
- 98% of our students are employed after completing the course the other 2% study further!
- No written exams, everything is practical
- We focus on all aspects of design so you learn more than just your chosen career
- Our lecturers are clued up with the latest design trends
- You receive individual attention as our classes are max 20!
PART-TIME and 'FULL-TIME' or CORRESPONDENCE courses in:
Three to five day courses in any of the following computer pro-grammes are offered:
- AutoCAD Essentials (2D)
- AutoCAD Advanced (advanced 2D and 3D)
- AutoCAD for Built Environment
- Revit Architectural, 3D Studio Max
- Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
...as well as short courses for business people working in the creative industries:
- Starting your own business
- Running a successful business